Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How Do You Like Me Now?

When I started this blog, it was intended to be a test bed for learning how to administer a more serious, corporate blogging endeavor.  It served that purpose but also turned out to be fun and I have kept it up.  However, had I known at the outset that the hobby would persist, I would have chosen a less Den-Centric name for the blog.

As such, I have whimsically, and with little forethought, renamed this blog as "How Do You Like Me Now?"  Bet you didn't even notice.

It might turn out to be a bad idea that I will need to undo, but probably not.  Also, I have not changed (and probably will not change) the URL. That will live on as a perplexing artifact for future historians to debate.

This change will make it easier for me to yield to the intense demand from would-be "guest bloggers" who have beaten a virtual path to my door since the blog became an imaginary smash hit.  As far as you know.

Also, the new name will further disguise my true identity and keep the list of "imaginary readers who I will need to kill before running for President" as short as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment