Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Thoughts





Cy Young: The winningest pitcher in Boston Red-Sox history.








1) Seems like the best way to become a Cy Young caliber pitcher is to leave the Red-Sox. Witness the remarkable resurrections of John Smoltz and Brad Penny. What gives?

2) Allegations of ballot box stuffing in the recent WWDS poll of personalities will be vigorously investigated. Well, that is if one of you imaginary readers chooses to vigorously investigate them.

3) There's a new spider in town and he is huge. Tried his web on for size yesterday afternoon.

4) Brownie (a.k.a. The Great Browndini) has made two escapes since I posted about him last time. In one especially impressive accomplishment, he removed the tube connecting his downstairs to his upstairs. I have no idea how he did it.

5) My front sprinkler ran all day yesterday. One neighbor complaint but no legal action so far.

6) One more week till the NFL kicks off. I guess I am in for one more year with my mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment