Friday, June 5, 2009

Jumping In With Both Tweets

As you can guess from my prior post, I am sold on Twitter as an important tool for promoting educational messages and building an audience for Medical Care Corporation.

If any of you imaginary readers want to help the effort, please check the Twitter Scroll in the right margin of this blog and "follow me" at the bottom. This will increase my followers, enhance my credibility, and allow me to grow an audience more quickly.

You may not be interested in news about Brain Health but I don't think Twitter is going away and you might be interested in following along as I continue to explore its utility as a business tool. Thanks for helping.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff Ryer6/06/2009

    Two posts in a row about Tweeting ...... Either the crescendo of a fad or WWDS is on to something big and it is just getting started.

    ReplyDelete